The FiiO Music App for Android Updates to the New V1.0.4!
The following changes/improvements have been made based on the v1.0.4:
1. Added BTR3 controlling function(After connected with BTR3, enter 'Settings -> FiiO BTR3' to control it);
2. Added option to hide the bottom navigation bar(requires relaunching app after setting);
3. Added support for ISO tracks;
4. Added adaptation to Android 9.0;
5. Added ID3 tag display when connecting to car audio via Bluetooth;
6. Added creating new folder and batch file operation in WiFi song transfer;
7. Fixed issue where the multiple micro SD cards or OTG device could not be read properly on some devices;
8. Fixed issue where the whole CUE track would also be displayed in media library after scanning;
9. Fixed issue where the 'skip through folders' did not work when using the 'click and play all' or resume play function;
10. Miscellaneous improvements.
Android FiiO Music app -v 1.0.4: click here
You also could download the lastest FiiO Music app from Google Play Store or by scanning the QR code on the above picture.
The lastest iOS version FiiO Music app is already available now, so please go to App Store to download FiiO Music app and install it.
Note: Please upgrade your BTR3 to firmware v1.0 if you want to get the BTR3 controlling function in FiiO Music app.
Here is more details about new firmware v1.0 for BTR3: click here.