FiiO Music App V3.0.1 for Android devices, X series and M series players update now!
Changes and improvements about new Android APP are as follows :
1. Fixed the issue where the app might crash on a few devices running with Android 8;
2. Fixed the issue where frame drops might happen to the USB Audio output and cause bubble noise;
3. Miscellaneous bug fixes and stability improvements.
Android FiiO Music app-V3.0.1: Click here
Changes and improvements about new APP for X series and M series players are as follows :
1. Brand new v3.0 design, with an overall upgrade on visual effects and interactions, all for better listening;
2. Added Simplicity White and Deep Black themes;
3. Added a new option, "Unlimited", to the "File size limit for album art" setting;
4. Improved the speed of scanning songs;
5. Improved the USB Audio compatibility and also added support for FiiO Q3;
6. Miscellaneous improvements.
FiiO Music app-V3.0.1 for X series Android players: Click here
FiiO Music app-V3.0.1 for M series Android players: Click here
How to update the FiiO Music app:
1. You can download the APK and copy it to the machine's built-in storage via computer, find the FiiO Music APK in the ES file manager, and click Install to upgrade successfully.
2. Or Set the device to storage mode and connect to computer, drag the downloaded FiiO Music (.apk) to the device. Then disconnect the connection and enter ES file manager, find the FiiO Music app in internal_sd and click install.