29. What to do if my Bluetooth Amplifier could not be turned on or charged?
If the device cannot be turned on or charged, it is suggested to follow the tips below to solve it.
1. Try other power adapters and cables.
2. The battery of your device may be overused, so it needs to be refreshed through low-current power. Please try to charge the product using the computer for about 30mins, then hold the power button for 30s to force a restart.
3. If your BTR5 cannot be turned on, you can try to connect it to the computer via USB (the computer needs to be installed the FiiO_DAC driver). If the computer can recognize it, please reinstall the firmware for the BTR5.
4. If your BTR5 could be turned on still, please go to the menu of the BTR5 and check whether the charge option is set to 'off'.
5. If the above measures cannot help, you can try to leave the device aside for 2 to 3 days, and then charge it again. Because sometimes its system may be stuck, it would return to normal when the device runs out of power.
If the issue still remains, please send email to email@example.com for help.