4.What are the accessories? What are the differences between the ear tips? And how to choose the suitable one?
The FH5s is rest assured with abundant accessories:
--A high-purity monocrystalline silver-plated copper cable with 2.5/3.5/4.4mm interchangeable plugs
--An MMCX assist tool- can help to detach the MMCX connector easily
--A leather carrying case HB5
--A cleaning brush & tuning stick
-- Rich ear tips
【Differences between the ear tips】
1. Red and Black ear tips: Bass ear tips, which can improve the bass sense.
2. Translucent white ear tips: Balanced ear tips, based on the tuning standards while actual listening experience may vary from users.
3. Red and White ear tips: Vocals ear tips, more outstanding on mids performance with crisp and clean vocals positioned slightly forward.
4. Translucent white bi-flange ear tips: lengthened ear tips that go deeper into the ear canal, achieving richer bass and highs.
5. Memory foam ear tip: more fit for ear canals with better sound insulation and noise cancellation effects, making for more bass sense.
【How to choose suitable ear tips for the FH5s?】
The external diameter of its sound tube is designed to be 5.8mm. So it's recommended to choose 4~5mm ear tips. Note that the sound tube of the FH5s is integrated which cannot be replaced.