2. What are the accessories? How to choose suitable ear tips? Is the cable interchangeable?
The FD7 is rest assured with abundant accessories:
--A high-purity monocrystallalline pure silver cable with 2.5/3.5/4.4mm interchangeable plugs.
--5 sets of ear tips ( 3 Spinfit pairs, 3 balanced pairs, 3 bass pairs, 3 vocal pairs, 2 memory foam pairs, 2 tri-flange pairs)
--1 cleaning brush.
--2 interchangeable sound tube
--An MMCX clip which can help to detach the MMCX connector easily.
--1 Magnetic wireholder
--1 storage case HB5
[What are the differences between the ear tips?]?]
1. The Red and black ear tips: bass ear tips, which can improve the bass sense.
2. The translucent white ear tips: balanced ear tips, actual listening experience may vary from users.
3. The Red and white ear tips: vocals ear tips, more outstanding on mids performance with front vocals.
4. Tri-flange ear tips: design for the small sound tube which can make the sound deeper into the ear canal and get more rich sounds.
5. Memory foam ear tip: more fit for ear canals with better sound insulation and noise cancellation effects.
[How to choose suitable ear tips]]
1.Red/black sound tube : the outer diameter is 5.8mm, suit 4-5mm ear tips.
2.Green sound tube : the outer diameter is 4.0mm, suit 2.0-3.5mm ear tips.
The cable of the FD7 is detachable with a standard MMCX connector. (Compatible with FiiO's cable series with a detachable MMCX connector, including the LC-2.5/3.5/4.4B, LC-2.5/3.5/4.4C, LC-2.5/3.5/4.4D, LC-RE, LC-BT1, LC-BT2, UTWS1, UTWS3 and IRC-MMCX.)