10. What are the differences between the FD7 and FD5?
1. The appearance of the FD7 continues the design of the FD5, but changed the color to black and gold.
2. The cable included is black. So are the interchangeable audio plugs. Black makes the whole earphones look more harmonious.
3. The dynamic driver has upgraded from a DLC beryllium-coated diaphragm in the FD5 to a pure beryllium diaphragm.
4. The cable material has upgraded from monocrystalline silver-plated copper to monocrystalline pure silver.
5. Thanks to the pure beryllium diaphragm, the FD7 has a better controlled sound performance with higher resolution. Meanwhile, to re-tune the diaphragm leads to a more balanced sound.