4. How to connect the KA1 to computers?
1. The KA1 can only be connected with computers of Windows 10 and above. It supports driverless mode.
2. You can also install the FiiO USB driver. It supports ASIO output of up to DSD256 with the latest DAC driver. Download the latest 5.3 DAC driver: Click here
3. Settings of the playback software on computers: select FiiO KA1/FiiO K series as the audio output device. Connect it to headphones for use. For some computers, it is required to select the KA1 as the system audio output.
Settings of DSD tracks: Click here
1. The KA1 runs driver-free on macOS.
2. When connecting to the Type-C port on the computer, just use the Type-C edition of the KA1. If it is connected to a USB-A port, just use the USB-A to Type-C adapter to complete the connection.
3. Select the FiiO KA1/FiiO K series as the audio output device of the computer.
The KA1 runs driver-free on Linux. Theoretically, connect the KA1 to the computer to use it directly. However, since there are too many versions of the Linux system, compatibility cannot be guaranteed. If there is a problem, it is recommended to try other data cables or switch to other USB ports. No recognition probably means nonsupport.