The Q7 is a DAC/Amp, whose function is to input digital signals, and output analog PO/LO signals after decoding. It features 4 kinds of common headphone connectors and supports 5 kinds of gain levels. After connecting to a DC power supply, it can enable the fifth Enhanced over-ear headphone gain mode. Both USB and DC power supplies are supported.
There are four decoding modes- USB, Bluetooth, coaxial and optical. Long press the power button on the side to turn on the device. Rotate the golden volume knob to switch modes, single press the knob to enter the corresponding mode. Connect the input signal cable, and connect the headphones or a power amplifier to experience wonderful music.
Long press the knob to enter the menu; short press to choose; long press the knob to exit the menu or return to the previous page.
How to decode a mobile phone?
(1) Switch the USB charging switch to OFF;
(2) Switch the knob to the USB menu, short press the knob to enter the USB decoding mode;
(3) Use a USB cable to connect the mobile phone to the Q7, and then connect the output port of the Q7 to headphones or speakers.
How to use the Bluetooth mode?
(1) Switch the Q7 to Bluetooth mode;
(2) Press and hold the Play button on the side to enter the pairing state with red and blue lights flashing. In the Bluetooth list on the mobile phone, choose the Q7.
(3) After the Q7 is connected to headphones, the Bluetooth receiving function can be used.
How to enable the Enhanced over-ear headphone mode?
Set the toggle switch at the bottom of the Q7 to "DC", and set "Enable Ultra High Gain" to "Auto On" in the menu. After being connected to the supplied power adapter, the Q7 will enter DC mode automatically. And the Enhanced over-ear headphone mode will be enabled.
(1) The internal battery of the Q7 will be disabled automatically (not charging or discharging to better protect the battery);
(2) When using an external DC power supply, the gain level will go to the highest. The power supply of the amp part is directly supplied by DC, and the output power is the strongest.
(3) It is recommended to use it with headphones, and pay attention to the volume to avoid sudden volume changes and hearing damage.
Note: If it is not set to "Auto-turn on", you can manually switch to the Ultra High Gain in the menu after plugging in the DC power supply.