2. What should I do if the K9 is abnormal? And safety instructions
【No sound, noisy sound, no power on】
The following methods can help you troubleshoot the cause:
1. Unplug and replug the power cord, and turn on the switch on the back of the K9. It does not support the reset function, so we need to turn the back switch off, and then turn it on again to reboot the K9.
2. Check if the indicator light of the volume knob is lighting up. If it is off, the device might be muted. Please short press the power button/multifunction button to enable it.
3. Replace the input terminal: When connecting with earphones from the front panel, [OUTPUT] needs to be switched to [HP]. Switch to other input ports, or change to a mobile phone or computer under USB to locate whether the fault is from the K9 or the front end.
4. Replace the output terminal: such as earphones, earphone cables, replace them with other outputs such as line output, balanced output, etc. to locate the fault.
5. Software side: There are many reasons for the software side failure, which can be eliminated by the following methods, whether the DAC driver is installed, whether the playback software and the output of the system are correspondingly switched to K9, and whether other sampling rate Flac and DSD tracks can be played
*If the methods provided above cannot solve the problem, please contact our official customer service "FiiO" manual customer service to give you further detailed answers.
Turn it off immediately and stop using it. Do not supply power. Keep it in a dry place. Contact our customer service to register for repair.