5. How to connect the K7 BT to the mobile phone when it is used as a USB DAC?
To connect the K7 BT to an Android phone, player or Apple phone, you need to purchase an additional Type-C, lightning to square port OTG cable (such as FiiO LD-TC1, LD-LT1) to connect
1. After the K7 BT is turned on, use the OTG cable to connect to the mobile phone
2. K7 BT input setting: K7 BT [INPUT] switch to USB gear
3. K7 BT output setting: switch to the corresponding output port according to the interface used, switch the headphone or speaker output on the front panel to PO, and switch the line output on the rear panel to PRE or LO to decode the audio signal of the mobile phone
After the mobile phone is connected to the K7 BT through the purchased OTG cable, the song can be played on the mobile phone. After being decoded by the K7 BT, it is output from the headphone port to enjoy high-quality music.
[Note] If there is no sound after you connect, you need to pay attention to the following points:
1. Mobile phone playback software settings. If there is a USB output that needs to be turned on, some devices have to turn off the USB output to have sound
2. Confirm that the mobile phone developer mode has enabled USB debugging
The mobile phone needs to open USB debugging, open "Developer options", and then open "USB debugging" or "OTG" function
3. Confirm that the transfer cable supports OTG function, whether the direction of the cable is reversed
4. Since the USB audio of various brands of mobile phones is not standardized at present, FiiO does not guarantee full compatibility. According to the above connection method, if it is not supported, it is recommended to try other mobile phones or connect to the computer DAC to rule out whether the hardware of some devices is bad (such The probability of the situation is small), if you can’t connect to the computer, you can contact our customer service for further confirmation
It is necessary to purchase a Lightning to square data cable with OTG function (such as FiiO LD-LT1). Connect K7 BT and iPhone/iPad/iPod, play songs and enjoy high-quality music.
1. Only Apple devices with iOS10.0.2 and above systems are supported. Those with versions lower than this version can not be supported due to the Apple system itself.
2. When the iOS device is decoding, adjusting the volume of the iOS device is invalid and needs to be adjusted on the K7 BT