4. What are the accessories? Is the cable interchangeable? How to choose suitable ear tips?
HB5 carrying case*1
Bass ear tips*3 pairs (SML)
Balanced ear tips*3 pairs (SML)
Vocals ear tips*3 pairs (SML)
Foam ear tips*2 pairs (M)
Double-flange ear tips*2 pairs (M)
HS18 ear tips*3 pairs (SML)
MMCX removal tool*1
Green/Black/Red audio filters*1 set
3.5/4.4mm interchangeable audio plug*1 set
152 wires each silver-plated monocrystalline cable*1
*1 pair of M balanced ear tips and 1 set of green filters are pre-installed at the factory.
[What are the differences between different ear tips?]
1. Red and black ear tips: bass ear tips, which can improve the bass sense.
2. Translucent black ear tips: balanced ear tips, actual listening experience may vary from users.
3. Red and white ear tips: vocals ear tips, more outstanding on mids performance with front vocals.
4. Translucent white ear tips: design for the small sound tube which can be inserted deeper into the ear canal for richer sounds.
5. Memory foam ear tips: more fitting for ear canals with better sound insulation and noise cancellation effects.
6. HS18 ear tips: provide comfortable wearing experience and reduce high-frequency loss and improve resolution.
[How to choose suitable ear tips]
The external size of the sound tube is 6.0mm, so it is suggested to choose ear tips with an inner diameter between 4 to 5mm.
The cable of the FH15 is detachable with standard MMCX connectors. (Compatible with FiiO's cables with detachable MMCX connectors, including the LC-B, LC-C, LC-D, LC-RE, LC-BT1, LC-BT2, UTWS1, UTWS3, UTWS5, IRC-MMCX)