4. What are the accessories? Is the cable interchangeable? How to choose suitable ear tips?
Foam ear tips*2pairs (M),
Bass ear tips*3 pairs (S/M/L),
Balanced ear tips*3 pairs (S/M/L) (M pre-installed),
Vocal ear tips*3 pairs (S/M/L),
SpinFit ear tips *3 pairs (S/M/L),
Dual flange ear tips*2 pairs (M),
HS18 ear tips *3 pairs (S/M/L),
HB5 carrying case*1,
MMCX quick release tool*1,
Interchangeable plug silver cable*1,
3.5/4.4mm interchangeable plugs *1 (4.4mm pre-installed),
[What are the differences between different ear tips?]
1. Red and black ear tips: bass ear tips, which can improve the bass sense.
2. Translucent black ear tips: balanced ear tips, actual listening experience may vary from users.
3. Red and white ear tips: vocals ear tips, more outstanding on mids performance with front vocals.
4. Double-flange ear tips: design for the small sound tube which can be inserted deeper into the ear canal for richer sounds.
5. Memory foam ear tips: more fitting for ear canals with better sound insulation and noise cancellation effects.
6. SpinFit ear tips: provide a skin-friendly, fitting and comfortable wearing experience.
7. HS18 eatips: provide comfortable wearing experience and reduce high-frequency loss and improve resolution.
[How to choose suitable ear tips]
The external size of the sound tube is 5.6mm, so it is suggested to choose ear tips with an inner diameter between 4 to 5mm.
The cable of the FX15 is detachable with standard MMCX connectors. (Compatible with FiiO's cables with detachable MMCX connectors, including the LC-B, LC-C, LC-D, LC-RE, LC-BT1, LC-BT2, UTWS1, UTWS3, UTWS5, IRC-MMCX)