4. Instructions for use of FW3 earphone buttons
Unlike most TWS earphones, FW3 has two buttons on a single earphone, which makes it more convenient to use and operate. The button functions of the left and right earphones have different function definitions. The common functions are as follows:
*We define the buttons with bumps as secondary buttons, and the buttons without bumps as primary buttons
1. Volume adjustment: Click the secondary button of the left earphone to decrease the volume, and click the secondary button of the right earphone to increase the volume;
2. Reset (clear pairing information): In the power-on state, press and hold the secondary buttons on both sides for 8 seconds, that is, clear the pairing information;
3. Power on and off: Press and hold the main button for 5 seconds to shut down, and press and hold for 2 seconds to power on;
4. Forced pairing: In the off state, press and hold the main buttons on both sides to force them to enter the pairing mode and pair with a new device.
See the figure below for more detailed instructions