3. How to upgrade the X1?
Q: How to upgrade the X1?
A: ★Choose a TF card (Micro SD Card) with FAT32 file system. If the update process fails, pls change to use a blank TF card with capacity under 32GB, and directly format it by X1 before the upgrade again.
★ The original file data in the TF card will not be corrupted when upgrading.
★Ensure that the X1 is sufficiently charged (preferably fully charged) before the upgrade to prevent power failure during upgrade.
Methods to Upgrading via TF card:
1. Choose a card with FAT32 file system.
2. Unzip the firmware upgrade package from FiiO and copy the x1.fw file within to the root directory of the TF card. >>Download link for all DAP firmwares
3. Turn off the X1 and insert the card into the TF slot.
4. Hold the “Shortcuts” key (the key to the upper left of the scroll wheel) and then press the “Power / Lock” button to turn on the X1. The following firmware upgrade dialog will appear.
★Do not press buttons or turn the dial on the X1 while the upgrade is in progress.
5. When the firmware upgrade is complete, the X1 will restart automatically.
★Please delete the x1.fw file from the TF card after the update is complete.
★Please update the media library again after the firmware update.