The FiiO Music App for Android and X5III/X7/X7MKII update now
The changes and improvements about new APP are as follows:
1. Added 'auto-search for lyrics and album art' function;
2. Added 'locate currently playing track with one click' function;
3. Added support for Czech and Polish language;
4. Fixed issue where the first track inside a folder would be missing from the file list;
5. Fixed the stuttering issue when playing 384k tracks and output via Bluetooth;
6. Improved the display effect of the quick navigation bar;
7. Improved issue where tapping in the Now Playing menu might be detected as a sliding down gesture (for returning);
8. Miscellaneous improvements
Android FiiO Music app-1.1.5： Click here
The FiiO Music App X5III/X7/X7MKII：Click here
How to update the FiiO Music app on X5III/X7/X7MKII:
a. Set the player to storage mode and connect to computer, drag the downloaded FiiO Music (.apk) to the internal storage of your player.
b. Disconnect the connection and enter ES file manager, find the FiiO Music app in internal_sd and click install.