[New update]The FiiO Music App v1.1.9 for Android and X5III/X7/X7MKII update now!
The changes and improvements about new APP are as follows:
1. Added grouping tracks by Album Artist category ;（You can select the Artist or Album Artist in the Settings->Artist List Display. This upgrade requires a database update, please scan for music again）
2. Added FiiO Music widget(Long press the homepage to pop up widget lists, and then choose FiiO Music to put it on the homepage);
3. Added a new feature of scrolling displaying the currently played track;
4. Fixed the issue where the Gapless playback would not work when playing DSD tracks;
5. Fixed the issue where a few types of tracks could not be played properly;
6. Improved the sorting by Artist (now the articles 'the, a, an' at the beginning of the names will be ignored);
7. Improved the rule of HR audio quality classification (according to the JEITA standard);
8. Improved the sorting of Japanese characters;
9. Improved some UI translations of different languages;
10. Miscellaneous improvements.
Android, M11/M11PRO FiiO Music app-1.1.9: Click here
The FiiO Music App X5III/X7/X7MKII-1.1.9: Click here
How to update the FiiO Music app on X5III/X7/X7MKII:
a. Set the player to storage mode and connect to computer, drag the downloaded FiiO Music (.apk) to the internal storage of your player.
b. Disconnect the connection and enter ES file manager, find the FiiO Music app in internal_sd and click install.