[New firmware] FiiO releases the new firmware for LC-BT2 and EH3NC! A new function of renaming the Bluetooth device has been added!
The following changes and improvements have been made to the FW1.2:
1. Added a new function of renaming the Bluetooth device. (FiiO Control App->Setting menu->Custom device name. The same function will be available later in FiiO Music App. ）
2. Changed the time to press the Power button for 2 seconds to turn off the device.
3. Fixed the issue where the device would fail to enter playing state when connected to computers/adapters through HFP, and thus led to unsuccessful audio output after entering standby mode.
4. Fixed the issue where voices could not be heard under phone calls when there was another call.
5. Fixed the issue where the EQ was invalid after certain operations under the USB DAC mode.
6. Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements.
Please visit the LC-BT2 Firmware download page and download the FW1.2
How to update the firmware for LC-BT2: Click here
The following changes and improvements have been made to the FW1.8:
1. Added a new function of renaming the Bluetooth device in FiiO Music App and FiiO Control App.
2. Improved the adaptability between iOS and FiiO Control App.
Please visit the EH3NC Firmware download page and download the FW1.8
How to update the firmware for EH3NC: Click here
For Android users, search “FiiO Control” in any application market to download it. Or directly download this APK files and then copy it to FiiO players or cell phones: Click to download
For iOS users, search “FiiO Control” in App Store to download it.