1. How to upgrade the X5?
A: ★Choose a TF card (Micro SD Card) with FAT32 file system. If the update process fails, pls change to use a blank TF card with capacity under 32GB, and directly format it by X5 before the upgrade again.
★ The original file data in the TF card will not be corrupted when upgrading.
★Ensure that the X5 is sufficiently charged (preferably fully charged) before the upgrade to prevent power failure during upgrade.
Methods to Upgrading via TF card:
1. Choose a card with FAT32 file system.
2. Unzip the firmware upgrade package from FiiO and copy the x5.fw file within to the root directory of the TF card. >>Download link for all DAP firmwares
3. Turn off the X5 and insert the card into the TF slot 1 (Left side).
★TF card slot 2 (right side) CAN NOT be used to upgrade the X5.
4. Hold the “Shortcuts” key (the key to the upper left of the scroll wheel) and then press the “Power / Lock” button to turn on the X5. The following firmware upgrade dialog will appear.
★Do not press buttons or turn the dial on the X5 while the upgrade is in progress.
5. When the firmware upgrade is complete, the X5 will restart automatically.
★Please delete the x5.fw file from the TF card after the update is complete.
★Please update the media library again after the firmware update.