11. What are the differences between the New K3 and E10K-TC? How to choose the right one?
1. Both of them are portable desktop DAC and headphone amplifier.
2. In terms of the USB Audio class, both of them support PCM up to 384kHz/32bit. The difference is that the New K3 also supports native decoding up to DSD256, while the E10K-TC does not support DSD.
3. The New K3 features a 2.5mm balanced output port, while the E10K-TC only has a 3.5mm single-ended output port.
4. The E10K-TC is more cost-effective.
In short, for balanced output and DSD requirements, the New K3 will be more appropriate, while single-ended output and non-DSD decoding can take the E10K-TC as a choice.