感谢您信任并使用飞傲公司的产品和服务!广州飞傲电子科技有限公司及其关联方(以下简称“我们”)根据最新的法律法规、监管政策要求,更新了《飞傲隐私政策》。 本次更新进一步明确了我们如何收集和使用您的信息以及如何存储您的信息。如果您不同意本《飞傲隐私政策》,您可能无法正常使用我们的产品、服务。
Thank you for choosing FiiO! On the basis of the latest laws and regulations, and corresponding supervisory policies, Guangzhou FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd. and its related parties (hereinafter referred to as “we”) have updated the FiiO Privacy Policy which has further clarified how we collect, use and store user information. If you disagree over the FiiO Privacy Policy, you may have problems using our products and services.
希望您仔细阅读并充分理解本《飞傲隐私政策》,了解在使用我们的产品和服务时,我们如何收集、使用、存储和处理这些信息,以便您更好地了解我们的产品和服务并作出适当地选择。
We expect that you could read while fully understanding the FiiO Privacy Policy, realizing how we collect, use, store and handle user information, which could help you learn more about our products and services before appropriate selections.
1. 我们如何收集和使用您的信息
1. How we collect and use your information
1.1 我们将根据合法、正当、必要的原则,按照如下方式收集您在使用服务时主动提供的或因为使用服务而产生的信息,用以向您提供服务、优化我们的服务。
1.1 In order to better provide and optimize our services, we would collect the information provided by you willingly or generated when you are using our services based on principles of legality, righteousness and necessity. The information collection and processing would be in accordance with the following ways.
1.2 如您使用本地音乐播放功能时,我们将会收集您终端设备的本地音乐,音乐的相关活动及媒体资料库。我们访问该权限、收集该信息是为了向您展示您的本地歌曲信息,以便您通过飞傲音乐查看和播放您的本地音乐。您可以通过关闭存储权限停止我们收集前述本地音乐,一旦您取消了授权,我们将不再继续收集。
1.2 When you are using the local music playing function, we will collect the local music information, relevant music activities and media library from your terminal device, aiming at presenting the local music information so that you are able to check and play your local music through FiiO Music App. You could cancel the storage permission to stop us from collecting related information. Once we are prohibited, we will discontinue the collection.
1.3 为保障您正常使用我们的产品和服务,维护我们产品和服务的正常运行,改善及优化您的服务体验,我们会收集您的下述信息:
1.3 To guarantee your normal use of our products and services, as well as maintaining their execution, we are about to collect your information listed as follows.
(1)日志信息:当您使用我们的产品和服务时,在出现产品异常崩溃时我们可能会自动收集相关信息并存储为服务日志信息。
(1) Service log: if software collapses happen to our products when you are using them, the related information would be collected automatically and stored as service logs.
(2)设备信息:如设备型号、操作系统版本、系统语言、存储状态、电池、蓝牙状态等。为了收集上述设备信息,我们将会申请访问您的设备信息的权限,如您拒绝提供前述权限将可能导致部分功能使用异常(如蓝牙设备控制等)。
(2) Device information: including the device model, operation system version, system language, storage status, battery status, Bluetooth status. For collecting the above information, we will ask for permission to access your device information. If you refuse to grant the permission, it may lead to the malfunction of some features, such as the Bluetooth device control.
(3)位置信息:当您使用FiiO Link或FiiO Control时,我们会通过WiFi或移动基站的方式获取用户错略的经纬度信息,以保证WiFi及蓝牙搜索功能正常使用,若不允许位置信息权限,将无法搜索到相关蓝牙或WIFI设备并进行配对连接和设置。为了收集上述设备信息,我们将会申请访问您的设备信息的权限,如您拒绝提供前述权限将导致FiiO Link或FiiO Control无法正常使用。
(3) Location-based information: when you are using FiiO Link or FiiO Control, we will acquire your coarse longitude and latitude information via WiFi or mobile base station to ensure the normal use of WiFi and Bluetooth searching function. If the location information permission is not allowed, it will not be possible to search for the relevant Bluetooth or WiFi device and pair it for connection and setup. To collect the above information, we will ask for permission to access your location information. If you refuse to grant permission, it may lead to the malfunction of the FiiO Link or FiiO Control.
(4)调用系统相册:当您使用播放列表自定义封面功能时,我们需要调用您设备的系统相册,并使用您选择的图片作为封面。您的图片可能包含敏感个人信息,请您谨慎提供。
(4) Call up the system album: When you use the function of customizing the cover for the playlist, we need to call up the system album on your device, and use the picture you choose as the cover. The pictures may contain sensitive personal information, so please provide it with caution.
(5)附近的设备:当您使用FiiO Link或FiiO Control时,我们需要获取设备与附近 Wi-Fi 接入点的连接情况,以保证蓝牙BLE功能和WiFi功能的正常使用。为了能够借用WIFI和蓝牙BLE功能连接相关设备并进行设置,我们将会申请您的附近的设备的权限,如您拒绝提供前述权限将导致FiiO Link或FiiO Control无法正常使用。
(5) Nearby devices: When you use FiiO Link or FiiO Control, we need to obtain the connection between the device and the nearby WiFi access to ensure the normal use of the Bluetooth function and WiFi function. To connect to relevant devices or finish the settings with the help of the WiFi and Bluetooth functions, we will apply for permission from your nearby devices. If you refuse to provide the foregoing permission, the FiiO Link or FiiO Control can not be used normally.
(6)获取IP地址:当您使用fiio control功能去远程控制FiiO播放器产品时,我们需要通过局域网组播获取到FiiO播放器产品自身的IP地址,并通过该IP地址建立软件和FiiO播放器产品的远程连接,以使用远程控制或者远程投屏功能;当您使用多媒体服务,我们需要获取自身的网络IP地址,通过该IP地址扫描可用的多媒体设备,以访问多媒体设备内的资源。
(6) Obtaining IP Address: When using the FIIO Control to remotely control FIIO DAPs, we need to obtain the IP address of the FiiO DAP through local network multicast, and establish a remote connection between the app and the FIIO DAP using this IP address, in order to use remote control or remote screen casting functions. When using multimedia services, we need to obtain the network IP address of the device itself to scan for available multimedia devices in order to access resources within them.
1.4 为持续优化我们的产品以便给您提供更好的服务,我们集成了一些第三方SDK。
1.4 To continuously optimize our products to provide you with better services, we have integrated some third-party SDKs.
1.4.1
SDK名称:友盟
服务类型:统计分析
收集个人信息类型:设备信息(IME/MAC/AndroidID/IDFA/OpenUDID/ICCID/GUID/SIM卡IMSI/地理位置等)
隐私政策链接:https://www.umeng.com/page/policy
1.4.1
SDK name: Umeng
Service type: Statistic analysis
Types of personal information collected: Device information (IME/MAC/
AndroidID/IDFA/OpenUDID/ICCID/GUID/SIM Card/IMSI/Geolocation, etc.)
Link to Privacy Policy: https://www.umeng.com/page/policy
1.4.2
SDK名称:微信
服务类型:账号关联登录
收集的个人信息类型:设备标识信息,网络信息
隐私政策链接:https://weixin.qq.com/cgi-bin/readtemplate?lang=zh_CN&t=weixin_agreement&s=privacy
1.4.2
SDK name: WeChat
Service type: Account related login
Types of personal information collected: Device identification information, network information
Link to Privacy Policy: https://weixin.qq.com/cgi-bin/readtemplate?lang=zh_CN&t=weixin_agreement&s=privacy
1.4.3
SDK名称:微信支付
服务类型:用于实现APP内微信支付
收集的个人信息类型:设备标识信息,网络信息
隐私政策链接:https://weixin.qq.com/cgi-bin/readtemplate?lang=zh_CN&t=weixin_agreement&s=privacy
1.4.3
SDK name: WeChat Pay
Service type: Used to realize WeChat Pay in APP
Types of personal information collected: Device identification information, network information
Link to Privacy Policy: https://weixin.qq.com/cgi-bin/readtemplate?lang=zh_CN&t=weixin_agreement&s=privacy
1.4.4
SDK名称:支付宝
服务类型:用于实现APP内支付宝支付
收集的个人信息类型:设备标识信息,网络信息
隐私政策链接:https://render.alipay.com/p/c/k2cx0tg8
1.4.4
SDK name: Alipay
Service type: Used to realize Alipay payment in APP
Types of personal information collected: Device identification information, network information
Link to Privacy Policy: https://render.alipay.com/p/c/k2cx0tg8
1.5 请您理解,我们向您提供的功能和服务是不断更新和发展的,如果某一功能或服务未在前述说明中且收集了您的个人信息,我们会通过页面提示、交互流程、网站公告等方式另行向您说明信息收集的内容、范围和目的,以征得您的同意。
1.5 Functions and services we provide for you are constantly updating and developing. If certain functions or services are not included in the above explanation yet your personal information is collected, we will separately explain the contents, ranges of the information and the intention of collecting through prompts, interactive process, site statements, etc. and ask for your permission.
2. 我们如何存储您的信息
2. How we store your information
我们遵守法律法规的规定,通过安全技术保护措施在飞傲的服务器上存储您的信息。
Based on corresponding laws and regulations, we will store your personal information on the FiiO server through safety technical protection measures.
3. 我们如何披露您的信息
3. How we disclose your information
3.1 我们仅会在以下情况下,公开披露您的信息:
3.1 We will only publicly disclose your information under the following circumstances.
获得您明确同意或基于您的主动选择,我们可能会公开披露您的信息。
(1) With your permission or based on your self-choice, we may publicly disclose your information.
如果我们确定您出现违反法律法规或严重违反飞傲音乐平台相关服务协议或规则的情况,我们可能依据法律法规或征得您同意的情形情况下披露您的信息。
(2) If you are confirmed to violate the laws and regulations, or seriously violate service agreements or rules of FiiO Music App, we may disclose your information according to corresponding laws and regulations or with your permission.
3.2 在以下情形发生时,分享、披露您的信息无需事先征得您的同意:
3.2 We will share and disclose your information without your prior consent if:
与我们履行法律法规规定的义务相关的。
(1) In circumstances related to our discharge of obligations under the laws and regulations.
与国家安全、国防安全直接相关的。
(2) In circumstances directly related to national security and national defense security.
与公共安全、公共卫生、重大公共利益直接相关的。
(3) In circumstances directly related to public security, public health and vital public interest.
与犯罪侦查、起诉、审判和判决执行等直接相关的。
(4) In circumstances directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and trial execution.
出于维护个人信息主体或其他个人的生命、财产等重大合法权益但又很难得到本人授权同意的。
(5) With the aim of protecting the personal information subject or vital legitimate interests of other individuals, including lives, possessions yet with difficulty to acquire user permission.
所涉及的个人信息是个人信息主体自行向社会公众公开的。
(6) The involved information is willingly disclosed to the public by the personal information subject.
从合法公开披露的信息中收集个人信息的,如合法的新闻报道、政府信息公开、学术研究成果等渠道。
(7) The personal information is collected from legally disclosed information, including legitimate journalism, government information publicity, academic research achievements.
法律法规规定的其他情形。
(8) In other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.
4.您如何管理您的个人信息
4. How to manage your personal information
4.1 查询个人信息
4.1 Check your personal information
(1)您可以在飞傲音乐-设置-点击头像-编辑个人信息,查阅您的头像、用户名、性别、地区;
(1)You can go to the FiiO Music app- settings menu- tap avatar-edit personal information, where the profile photo, username, gender and country/region can be checked.
(2)您可以在飞傲音乐-设置-MQA订阅,查询您的MQA订阅情况
(2)You can go to the FiiO Music app- settings menu- MQA subscription to check whether MQA is successfully subscribed or not.
4.2 更正个人信息
4.2 Modify your personal information
(1)您可以在飞傲音乐-设置-点击头像-编辑个人信息,修改您的头像、用户名、性别、地区;
(1)You can go to the FiiO Music app- settings menu- tap avatar-edit personal information, where the profile photo, username, gender and country/region can be modified.
(2)您可以在飞傲音乐-设置-点击头像-账号安全设置,修改您的登录密码、绑定邮箱、绑定微信及绑定手机号。
(2)You can go to the FiiO Music app- settings menu- tap avatar- account security settings, where the login password, binding email address, social account and phone number can be modified.
4.3 删除个人信息
4.3 Delete personal information
在以下情形中,您可以向我们提出删除个人信息的请求:
You may request us to delete your personal information under the following circumstances:
(1)如果我们处理个人信息的行为违反法律法规;
(1)If we deal with personal information in violation of laws and regulations;
(2)如果我们收集、使用您的个人信息,却未征得您的同意;
(2)If we collect or use your personal information without your consent;
(3)如果我们处理个人信息的行为违反了与您的约定;
(3)If our processing of personal information violates the agreement with you;
(4)如果您不再使用我们的产品与服务,或您注销了账号;
(4)If you no longer use our products and services, or you cancel your account;
(5)如果我们不再为您提供我们的产品与服务。
(5)If we no longer provide you with our products and services.
若我们决定响应您的删除请求,我们还将同时通知从我们获得您的个人信息的实体,要求其及时删除,除非法律法规另有规定,或这些实体获得您的独立授权。当您从我们的服务中删除信息后,因为适用的法律要求或安全技术原因,我们可能无法立即从备份系统中删除相应的信息,但会在备份更新时删除这些信息或实现匿名。
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the entities that have obtained your personal information from us to delete it promptly, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, or these entities have obtained your independent authorization. When you request to remove your personal information from our service web, due to applicable legal requirements or safety engineering reasons, we may not be able to remove the corresponding information from the backup system immediately but will remove it or achieve anonymity when the backup is updated.
4.4 注销账号
4.4 Cancel your account
您可以在飞傲音乐-设置-点击头像-账号安全设置下,点击“注销账号”来注销您的账号。
You can go to the FiiO Music app- settings menu- tap avatar- account security settings- tap "cancel your account" to cancel it.
正式注销后,您将无法再使用本账号,也无法找回您账号中及账号相关的任何内容或信息,包括但不限于:
You will not be able to use this account after cancellation, nor will you retrieve any information in and associated with your account, including but not limited to:
(1)该账号下的个人信息(包括但不限于头像、昵称、绑定产品等)
(1)Personal information under the account (including but not limited to avatar, nickname, bound products),
(2)该账号下的各类权益(包括但不限于MQA会员、论坛积分等)
(2)various rights and interests under the account (including but not limited to MQA membership, forum points),
(3)该账号下的备份内容(包括但不限于播放列表等)
(3)backup contents under the account (including but not limited to playlists),
(4)其他应账号注销所(可能)产生的结果
(4)and other results that (may) arise from account cancellation.
您注销账户后,我们将停止为您提供产品与服务,并依据您的要求,除法律法规另有规定外,我们将删除您的个人信息。
After you close your account, we will cease to provide products and services for you. And upon your request, we will delete your personal information unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
5.自启动和关联启动说明
为确保本应用能够正常使用桌面微件功能,需确保本应用处于关闭或者后台运行下可正常接收到系统推送的信息,本应用须使用(自启动)能力,将存在一定频率通过系统发送广播唤醒本应用自启动或关联启动行为,因实现功能及服务所必须的。
5.Self-start and associated start instructions
In order to ensure that the application can use the desktop widget function normally, it is necessary to ensure that the application can receive the information pushed by the system normally when the application is closed or running in the background, the application shall use (self-start) capability. There will be a certain frequency of sending broadcasts through the system to wake up the application self-start or associated start behavior, as necessary to achieve the function and service.
6. 适用范围
6. Scope of applicability
我们的所有APP产品包括飞傲音乐(FiiO Music)以及飞傲控制(FiiO Control)及其提供的服务均适用本《飞傲隐私政策》。但某些产品或服务可能会有其特定的隐私政策适用条款,该特定隐私政策适用条款更具体地说明我们在该产品或服务中如何处理您的个人信息。除非有特殊说明,若本《飞傲隐私政策》与该特定产品或服务的隐私政策适用条款有不一致之处,请以该特定隐私政策适用条款为准。
The FiiO Privacy Policy is applicable to all of our products and services including FiiO Music and FiiO Control App. However, certain products and services may have their specific privacy policy with applicable clauses which explain more clearly how we handle user personal information. If there are any inconsistencies between the FiiO Privacy Policy and the specific privacy policy of certain products and services, please refer to applicable clauses in the specific one unless there are special official statements.
7. 本《飞傲隐私政策》如何更新
7. How we update the FiiO Privacy Policy
7.1 随着我们的服务范围扩大,我们可能适时更新本《飞傲隐私政策》的条款,更新内容构成本《飞傲隐私政策》的一部分。如更新后的《 飞傲隐私政策》导致您的权利发生实质改变,我们将在更新前通过显著位置提示或以其他方式通知您,为避免您不能及时获知更新,请您经常阅读本《飞傲隐私政策》。
7.1 As our service area is enlarging day by day, we may update clauses of the FiiO Privacy Policy. These updates are parts of the FiiO Privacy Policy. If it leads to a substantial transformation to your legal rights, we will inform you by giving a prompt in a conspicuous place or through other ways before the update. For timely awareness of the update notification, it is suggested to read the FiiO Privacy Policy frequently.
7.2 无论何种方式,若您继续使用我们的服务,即表示同意受更新后的《飞傲隐私政策》约束。
7.2 In any event, if you continue to use our services, you agree to be bound by the new version of FiiO Privacy Policy.
7.3 更新后的《飞傲隐私政策》将以更新日期为生效日期,并取代之前的《飞傲隐私政策》。
7.3 The updated FiiO Privacy Policy will take effect on the date it is updated, replacing the previous version.
8. 如何与我们联系
8. How to contact us
广州飞傲电子科技有限公司将按照本政策保护您的个人信息。我们设立了个人信息保护专员。如您有关于网络信息安全的投诉和举报,或您对本政策、您的信息的相关事宜有任何问题、意见或建议,以及有关本政策的隐私措施的问题,请随时与我们联系,可发送电子邮件至support@fiio.com或写信至以下地址:广州市白云区龙归街道夏良龙良路21号 个人信息保护专员(收) ;邮编:510540;联系电话:020-36772920。
一般情况下,我们将在收到您的问题,意见或建议,并验证您的用户身份后十五个工作日内予以处理。
更新日期:2024年01月08日
生效日期:2024年01月08日
Guangzhou FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd. will protect your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Policy. We have a personal information Protection Commissioner. If you have complaints and reports about network information security, or if you have any questions, disagreements or suggestions about this Policy and your information, as well as questions about the privacy measures of this Policy, please feel free to contact us by writing an email to support@fiio.com, or by writing to the following address: No.21, Longliang Road, Xialiang Village, Longgui Street, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, China, Personal Information Protection Commissioner; Postal code: 510540; Contact number: 020-36772920.
Generally, we will give replies in 15 days once we receive your feedback and confirm your user identification.
Last updated: Jan. 01 2024
Effective date: Jan. 01, 2024